I was recently approached by the company “Little Deeper” about demoing their product called the love cushion. What is interesting about the company is that they only sell one product. This is my first time ever using a sex pillow. I’ve known about the Liberator line of pillows for many years, but had never gotten around to buying one.
I’m a really visual person. Sex pillows have never really interested me because of their size. Funny that I don’t mind having thousands of dollars of sex toys showcased in my office, but I have an issue with the bulkiness of a sex pillow.
The company was nice enough to send me the cushion (which came with a nice black fitted case with a handle) for free.
The cushion comes with a removable red cover that you can take off for washing. The dimensions of the cushion are 23″ x 21″ x 7″. It’s shape is a little like an arch. One side is slanted and is much lower than the other. The other side is higher and there is a cut away that allows for easier penetration. As far as other sex pillows, it’s pretty small, but still large enough for me to have had a few reservations.
The first thing I realized is that the pillow is really dense. It is super supportive and your body doesn’t sink down very much. I decided to try if out the way I think a lot of people would–missionary style with my butt as close to the cut out as possible. I have to admit that when getting myself positioned I thought to myself the same thing I think when I am at the ob/gyn’s office, “…slide your tush as far down the table as possible.”
What I quickly found out is that the Little Deeper love cushion is well positioned for missionary style sex. Since my head was on the slant downwards, I got a nice little head rush. I also realized that it was a little too easy for me to be lazy. I barely had to move in order to achieve deep penetration. My partner was able to access parts of my vagina that allowed me to feel a broader array of sensations than when not using the pillow. For two people who are relatively out of shape, the Little Deeper love cushion worked really, really well. I’m pretty confident that the pillow will make a bunch of subsequent appearances as it does seem to be perfect for doggie style penetration.
I also think the Little Deeper love cushion is well suited for people who are differently abled or experience a lot of joint pain when engaging in penetrative activities.
Catherine R. Toyooka
schedule a time with me: https://my.timedriver.com/LN4BG
If you’re trying to get pregnant, the following steps should be done first: purchase an ovulation kit and avoid alcohol and caffeine. If you are having difficulties conceiving, it does not automatically mean that you have to turn to expensive procedures to get pregnant. It may simply mean that you and your partner’s positioning is not exactly how it should be or that penetration is too shallow.
The Little Deeper® cushion is a less expensive and natural solution that can improve your chances of getting pregnant. It is anatomically designed to fit any body’s shape and size and works by tilting and lifting up the women’s pelvis to ensure an easier and more comfortable penetration at the ideal depth and angle.
The following guidelines may increase your chances of getting pregnant:
- The missionary position (where the man is on top and both partners face each other) is the best position for couples who are trying to conceive because it deposits the sperm closest to the cervix. The Little Deeper® greatly enhances this position further by tilting and lifting up the woman’s hips while in the same time providing comfort for both partners. It takes the stress out of lovemaking and trying to make it right and makes it easier for the couple to hold this position for as long as they wish.
- To help the sperm reach its intended destination, it is recommended that women keep their pelvis lifted up for approximately 15- 30 minutes. The Little Deeper® comfortably supports this position.
- Having sex three times a week is recommended to increase the chances of a pregnancy, as women do not always ovulate when they think they are. This will ensure that couples are not unknowingly skipping sex during an ovulation period.
- Enjoyable sex is another key to getting pregnant. Sometimes when couples are trying to conceive, they see having sex as more of a job than as an enjoyable and pleasurable activity. Spice up the whole experience by doing something pleasurable before sexual intercourse, such as erotic foreplay. This also helps women to get lubricated and men to penetrate easier. Stronger orgasms for men may also increase sperm count. A woman’s pleasure during sex is important as well as the spasms that occur when a woman orgasms help to suck the sperm into the uterus.
- Also keep in mind that to get pregnant, couples should have sex before ovulation, not after. During ovulation, a woman’s egg will survive for about 24 hours, but the man’s sperm can survive for up to five days. Because of this, having sex two or three days before ovulation will increase the chances of conception.
The Little Deeper® cushion, when used by couples to get pregnant, can greatly increase the chances of success, as well as make the experience much more comfortable and enjoyable.